Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Challenge Layout - You Are My Star

For once a layout actually just came together for me....  I was a little surprised as normally I sit for ages thinking about it all then become very frustrated and do something else.  Anyway, for once that didn't happen so here is my layout for the Sketches With A Twist October Challenge.  I really enjoyed doing it and am happy with the outcome.  I also got to finally use one of my favourite photos of my youngest daughter, she looks so serene in it.

 

The paper range is Spring Jubilee by Pink Paislee, White Bazzill, Chipboard from Words or Whatever (WOW), little banner is a Basic Grey Paper Cottage Flag, Prima Flowers & a little bit of the packaging and the lovely yellow flower is from Manor House Creations.





3 comments:

  1. Hi. This looks beautiful. such pretty papers you have used and what a gorgeous photo.. and thanks for joining in at Sketches with a Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alita,
    Thanks so much for Inviting me to your BLOG. I can't wait to have a good look around. In the meantime, What a Beautiful Layout you have made. Your Daughter does look Gorgeous and she looks very much like you. I wish you luck in the Challenge. I will go over and have a look at the site, I'm actually rather partial to Sketches. So Sorry to hear about the business your the 6th Friend just in the last 2 months,
    but as others have said you just have to draw the line somewhere.Good Luck for your Future Endeavours whatever they may be. Be back Soon.
    Huggles.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev,
    Thanks for coming over to the blog. Just wanted to clarify that the business didn't close - we sold it and it is still going strong!
    I actually have decided to finally go to uni (after all these years) so am studying, creating and farming!

    ReplyDelete